No products in the cart.
At company Bojan Kujavec s.p. we follow the principles of transparency and protection of personal data. We are aware of our responsibilities regarding the handling of your personal data, therefore all of personal data is processed in accordance with Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Communications Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
The purpose of the Personal Data Protection Policy (“Policy”) is to inform you for which purposes we obtain your personal data, what will be their use, what are your rights regarding the information we keep about you, and how to enforce them.
- Data controller
The controller of your personal information is company Bojan Kujavec s.p., Ul. škofa Maksimilijana Držečnika 6, 2000 Maribor
- The purpose of processing the data and type of personal data
All personal information you provide to us will be treated confidentially and will be used only for the purposes for which you have provided them (gave consent). If there is a need for further processing of your data for some other purpose, we will inform you in advance and ask for your consent.
- Visit and use of the website
Each time you visit internet site www.organicsnutrients.si web server log file is automatically stored on the web server (for example, an IP number – a number that identifies a particular computer or other device connected to the Web, browser version, visit time, and the like). This data is processed for the purpose of running its statistics of visits websites. Bojan Kujavec s.p. processes the collected data separately and does not associate them with other data.
If there are links to other websites that are not in any way connected with Bojan Kujavec s.p., we do not take any responsibility for data protection on these websites.
- Processing personal data of our clients
Information that you provide us as part of demand, you provide us on a voluntary basis that is a basis for your consent to the communication via e-mail for the purpose of communicating for your inquiry. We will use this information only for the needs of preparing the offer and communicating with each other. You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information you provided us.
- Data users
All data collected on the basis of the abovementioned legal bases will be used in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected and we will not forward them to third parties without your consent. Personal data of clients due to the confidential relationship between the user and the company Bojan Kujavec s.p. do not disclose to any third parties.
Within the scope of legal jurisdiction, your personal data may be disclosed to the following processors:
– providers of postal services, dispatch service providers, providers of files destruction services and data carriers;
– providers of information technology services in the context of servicing and maintenance of software and hardware;
– the administrator and the guardian of the website.
Bojan Kujavec s.p., undertakes not to transmit or transfer your personal information to a third country or to any international organization.
- Retention period
We assure you that we store your information only for the time required to complete the purpose for which it was collected and used. Namely:
- Web server log files are stored for 3 (three) months.
- Your contact information for communication needs is processed until the completed transaction or completed communication.
- If for different data processed for the realization of contracts, there is a different legal deadline for storage (e.g. accounting or tax data), the retention period is 10 (ten) years. During this time, data processing is limited.
- After the end of the need for data management, i.e. after the purpose for which they were collected, the information is immediately irretrievably and permanently deleted.
- Your rights
Bojan Kujavec s.p. ensures the exercise of all the rights that you are granted in connection with the processing of your personal information.
You can request the company at any time to:
- delete your data from the demand database
- to make a copy of your data that is stored for demand purposes
For all information, questions and exercise of rights (giving or withdrawing consent, insight into personal data, monitoring of access to personal data, etc.), please contact us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to periodically adapt the Policy in question to the actual circumstances and legislation in the field of personal data protection. Therefore, we kindly ask that you check the current version before any personal information is transmitted to make you aware of any changes or updates.